Sunday, September 26, 2010

Customers are great.

Sitting here drinking my morning coffee I just happened to be staring at one of the tips we were given at the shop.

A gift certificate to Tart as a tip? Okay!

The dessert tips are my favorite. I just had a delicious truffle last night that was a tip. (That's two truffles in two days because on Friday the Hawthorne Fred Meyer was sampling Lindt truffles when I was there!)

Other tips we've gotten aside from the ever welcome dollar bills:
cupcakes
beer
New Seasons gift certificates
Cake (the one I'm thinking of was from Pix and so so chocolaty good)
fruit
vegan muffins
candy


Generally food, come to think of it. I just wanted to say thank you, because it makes me feel special. Even though it's the mechanics you're tipping, they're generally pretty great guys and they share.

No comments: