Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bike Cozy back in stock!

If you're looking for a Bike Cozy small tool roll, we now have all sorts of colorways back in stock including neutrals and binding colors beyond pink!

merry-go-rounds of locally made goods

I was surprised when Ian called me (at home) from the shop yesterday saying I needed to bring more tool rolls by. "The only ones you have here are houndstooth with pink, red with pink, purple with pink and grey with pink and green."  I tagged and packed up the rest of my stock from Crafty Wonderland, including my two medium tools rolls and biked them on down.

Also back in stock, the tool kits to go with the Bike Cozy tool rolls. And! Colors of toe cozies available only at A Better Cycle.

Super water resistant toe cage covers in lots of colors.

Also, we have A Better Cycle t-shirts for sale so you can show your love while out and about. $15. sizes s,m,l


Last minute holiday presents? We just stocked up on lots of Black Star Bags goodness including hip pouches (with reflective and applique options), bill folds and top tube protectors. And as always, A Better Cycle gift certificate makes a great present (and they're real good looking because I used all my good design sense on 'em)

No comments: