Redux 2 (In Stock!)$750.00
Downtown? Across town? Did you say off-road? The Redux 2 Combines aggressive design & hydraulic disc brakes for fancy footwork, and wider street tires to easily transition out of that “oh boy” moment. And the 9-speed drivetrain set-up is perfect for moderately ‘rolly’ towns(Like Portland).
- Dependable Shimano Alivio 1 x 9sp drivetrain for simple, worry free fun
- Double Wall 27.5 Tires with reflective strip grab all the street
- Promax Solve Hydro disc brakes w/160mm rotors for consistent braking in all condition
Another option in the Redux line, mechanical disc brakes, 1 x 8-speed set-up and a stealthy matte black motif.
- Urban Assault Geometry brings dirt fun to the streets
- Selle Royal Shadow Plus soft touch saddle for comfortable sitting moments
- Massive Schwalbe Big Ben Balloon Tires on 27.5” 28mm Wide XRD28 Double Wall Rims
Back Alley (In Stock!)
Bombing hills and riding with traffic. Nothing feels as connected to the pavement and rider like a track bike. Made from Hi-Ten steel, this bike is perhaps the best representation of bikes Raleigh started making over 125 years ago. Freewheel or fixed, your chioce! Eqiped with front and rear, dual pivot brakes(not pictured).
- Track-specific Geometry Frame & Fork
- Raleigh Classic Road Saddle
- Flip-flop Rear Hub with Freewheel
Merit 3 (In Stock!)
- Lightweight alloy frame with thru axles
- Anti shock stem and seat post absorbs bumps resulting in a more enjoyable ride
- Shimano 105 11sp Drivetrain is the hardest working groupo available
Alysa 1 (In stock!)
The Alysa’s blend of comfortable geometry, generous gearing, and women’s specific engineering come together to meet the everyday needs of an active woman. With a Shimano 21 speed drivetrain the Alysa 1 has no match for practicality and versatility.
- Women's specific components create a super comfortable experience
- Flat handle bars make for an easy to use commuter or city bike
- 700x35c Kenda quick tires are fast rolling on the road and offer great performance
Stay Tuned. More to come!